Increase the attractiveness of your skin Aloe Cover. Available in Natural, Bronze, and Blossom.
- Aloe is ideally suited for sensitive skin that is easily irritated
- Supplies an even complexion
- Serves as base for your make-up
- Protects your skin against the sun
- Apply foundation after moisturising the skin
- Using your ring finger, gently dab a little Aloe Cover along the jawline, cheekbones, the bridge of the nose and the forehead
- After blending, make-sure that there is no lines apparent on your nose, jaw, chin or forehead
- Your face is now ready for powdering and make-up
Advice – Choose your colour foundation in daylight, to be sure exactly how your skin blends with the different colours. Test your foundation on your jaw line and not on your pulse, to ensure that the colour blends with the skin tone of your face and neck.
The shade that “disappears” when applied to your neck is then the correct colour.
You may need two colours at various times during the year – especially if you are an outdoors person.