An effective hand sanitiser containing 96% Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol) along and various other antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial and germicidal ingredients. The added moisturising ingredients provides relief from dryness, and moisturises, repairs and soothes itching skin.
Disinfectant used for a variety of antimicrobial uses, including sterilisation of hands and skin, surfaces and medical/laboratory equipment.
- Aloe Ferox Leaf Juice – skin moisturizer, Anti-inflammatory and Immune Booster
- Aloe Ferox Bitter Sap – Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Germicidal and Anti-viral properties
- Tea Tree Oil – Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-viral, Anti-fungal
- Peppermint Oil – Anti-bacterial effects against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria
- Lemon Oil – Kills on-skin bacteria. Effective against strains of bacteria like Straphylococcus aureus and E.coli
- Lavender Oil – Anti-bacterial agent against pathogenic bacteria
- Savlon Anti-septic Liquid – Formulated to kill over 99.9% of germs on the skin within seconds
- Hydrlite 5 Green – Skin mosturiser, Active against broad spectrum on-skin bacteria
- Ethanol 96% (Ethyl Alcohol) – Attacts and destroys the envelope protein that surrounds some viruses, including coronavirus
- Isopropyl Alcohol 85-99% - Attacks and destroys the envelope protein that surrounds some viruses, including coronavirus
- Chlorine Dioxide – Disinfectant used for a variety of antimicrobial uses, including sterilization of skin, surfaces and medical/laboratory equipment
- Allantoin – Moisturises, soothes itchiness and aids healing of injuries